I had the opportunity to see Ems, Ben, Charlie, and Myles this last week. We spent some time together up at the cabin and then they were kind enough to stop by a park close to my work to spend a little time with me before they left for Arizona. I love them so much. Thanks so much Ems and Ben. You brought peace in a tough time for me.
I got a 94% in my Economics class! I was so blessed! I have a better chance of getting into the Marriott school now. As long as I get an A in accounting things look promising. I looked at the classes they offer in the Marriott and I have decided I will do anything to be able to take those classes! They look sooooo interesting. And they are the number 5 school in the nation. The business accounting program is the number 1 program in the world!! Isn't that crazy?
Work is going pretty well for me. We are looking at hiring more people in my department. It is really wierd because 2 semesters ago I took a class on how to be a good interviewee. Now I am the one doing the interviewing. It's kind of like a PPI or a leadership meeting on the mission. So I feel a little better.
I have a few midterm exams this week...again. That means I will be hibernating in the library every day. Luckily I have an awesome weekend ahead of me. That will be the fruit at the end of the adventure.
Sunday, July 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment