Sunday, May 3, 2020

February 2020



We just can't get enough of Grace.  She's the favorite with all of the kids!


Because of her Bronchiolitis, Grace slept in our room in the bouncer for 3 weeks.  She needed to be upright to breathe and cough and be close to momma.  She was the cutest little burrito, happy to see me every morning.  She was the sunshine!



Ty. Chris. Elk. He's ded. He's ded.(dead)  Ha!  Ty's artwork is awesome, how about that pine tree?


Ty used our telescope to check on the elk up on the mountain.  He was up there for a good while photographing and videoing the elk.  I love that we could still see some of the elk even though there are houses behind us.



Pizza night!  Everyone got to make their own pizza.  So fun.


This is the only picture I took at Sorensen family dinner.  The kids were hanging with Abby.  The other company was great too!


 



Tummy Time Buddies



 



Valentine's Unicorn Box!
 



We taught the kids how to use chopsticks while eating sushi.  I love making sushi about twice a month.  We're practicing our chopstick skills often!





Perfection

LIVING PLANET AQUARIUM

 On Valentine's day we went to the aquarium as a family.  It was a fun day with so much cool stuff!!!










 
Penguins!





 








 



 
 





On Valentine's night I surprised Chris with a candlelight dinner with all the help of the kids.  We had just gotten home from the aquarium and I moved as quickly as I could to get fun valentine's meal on!  I had the kids help me by bringing down the invitation to Chris in his office because he was working and it explained the dinner and they brought him his suit so he could change and come up.  Ty was our waiter and he was so excited to light the candles.  Libby played and sang,"Love Somebody" and then Grace woke up...ha.  We had to hold her through the dinner(she spit up on Chris's suit) and Tate was crying and having a hard time so he came and ate with us and it was just plain crazy. Not exactly how I planned our romantic dinner date, but I'll take it.  I love these 4 kiddos so much!
 








Playing guitar and singing on a Sunday.  Everyone had a turn!



As I was dropping the kids off at school one morning, Tate said, "I miss you Libby, can I come with you?"  It was so sweet and so genuine.  I wanted to remember this little moment, so I snapped a quick pic.




Green Smoothie Mustache



Lunch date!  While the kids were in school Chris and I would take Tate and Grace with us on a little lunch date.  It was so nice.



No matter what restaurant we have gone to, Tate always asks for pizza!








Happy Sabbath!


Silly Sabbath!


Go to school as your favorite book character!  Libby was Pinkalicious (Ty made her a star wand our of knex!) and Ty was Jack from The Magic Tree House books.



Dress up from your favorite decade. 


80's and 20's 




This.
I don't know why, but every time I go to give this sweetie a bath, I pause in the mirror and look at her sweet little baby bum.  




Another lunch date!



The Literacy Festival!


Libby to this day calls it the "Letter C Festival"


I woke up early one morning to nurse Grace and realized I could make it to the temple and do intiatories before everyone was up again.  So I headed out and enjoyed going back to the temple - I hadn't been since before I had Grace.  It was SO GOOD to be back.


Ty and I went on a quad ride behind our house.



GIRLS LUNCH!






No words.

No comments:

Post a Comment