We went to visit Grandma and Grandpa Watkins in California and we made so many fun memories! They held true to their promise of ice cream in their smoothies, donuts for breakfast and fun time in the spa!
We started our week off with jet skiing and Ty and Libby LOVED it so much! Tate wasn't much of a fan, but that's ok. He liked playing in the water he could walk in.
Hanging out with Grandpa!
Ty drove the jet skis and had so much fun.
Libby always wanted to go faster and she wanted to drive.....
Tate and I hanging out on the shore.
Mongolian
Making Cookies with Grandma!
Chris and Paul went on a fishing trip and Grandma kept us entertained with crafts and cookies!
Paul and Ken Fox fishing the Lower Sacramento River.
They also fished the Feather River as well.
FISH ON
Chris and I went and did sealings in the Sacramento Temple
Then SUSHI! SO SO SO SO YUMMY!!!
All those donuts and that ice cream.....Ty floated nicely in the spa!
Playing games with the Reynolds
We went to Fairytale Town with Grandma in Sacramento.
Then we headed over to the Sacramento Zoo!
I saw me some giraffes! I love them.
Cutest Kangaroos around!
ZEBRA!
We love to go to the Gomms!
Prayer! (Tate lays face down on the floor.)
Dena and I found Flaming Hot Cheetos at Costco in the BIG bags...Chris wasn't disappointed:)
We are so gratreful for the time we had with Grandma and Grandpa! Ty decided he wanted to sleep in the "treehouse/fort" at their house. He slept out there all by himself for two nights! He took a walkie talkie, an airsoft gun, and a flashlight and did GREAT. That was so cool to all of us. What a brave boy!































No comments:
Post a Comment