Our August began in Alaska and ended in California and this post is the weeks sandwiched between those two trips!
Sometimes I look over in amazement at the California Dream Boat who chose me and I just think....I'm so blessed here that I'm not sure there will be much for me in the next life...Cause there is just SO MUCH awesomeness here already!
Helper Girl!
I made my birthday cake when I got home from Alaska. Birthdays are more fun with little cuties to share them with! Glad I could celebrate my 34th year with my little sweeties.
I've been exercising with ladies in the ward and every once and a while, we end up walking down to the temple. It's a great way to start a day!
Tate all snuggled up one day when he was not feeling well.....
The kids earned an Icee....they were so excited!
Happy Sabbath!
People - PEACHES. I LIVE to enjoy yummy breakfasts with PEACHES!!! Summer just has to have them!
Canal Hike at Maple Dell
Libby insisted on bringing peaches:)
Happy hikers!
Ty asked me to take pictures of he and Tate on the stairs...blurry!



















No comments:
Post a Comment