December was a great month. We started it off with our homeschool group. Marianne gave all of the kids the chocolate advent calendar and read them a story. I LOVE this group. I LOVE the like-mindedness of the mommas and the chance my kids have to be a part of these families. I know the picture isn't great, but the memory is warm and full of gratitude.
This girl
Cool Dude
Last Costco trip of the year for the last formula for Tate!
Excited to be done with formula!
Libby-Bob-Toothy
These kids sure scored in the Daddy department. This was us putting them to bed at Grandma and Grandpa Sorensen's before we headed out to Hawaii.
Christmas Eve
Snow on Timp to welcome us home from Hawaii.
The tummy bug to welcome us home from Hawaii.
:(
Christmas Eve we were supposed to spend with the Coxes, but Libby was fevered and right as we were heading out the door she threw up. So, we stayed home. The Coxes were so kind and brought us dinner and our family Christmas present. It made us feel the Lord's love because we were all pretty bumbed about missing out on celebration Christmas Eve together.
The Coxes brought us blue painter's tape and cars.
It was the perfect activity while Libby laid on the couch miserable.
Christmas morning.
THIS.
This gift was a BIG DEAL to me.
I've never loved giving gifts. But I'm learning.
God is a giver of good gifts. I'm realizing he gives us gifts and finds pure delight in it. As I have worked through my beliefs about giving my children a big, non-educational gift for Christmas,( I think that is the homeschool mom inside of me that only wants to give educational gifts or super useful and practical gifts) a gift just for the pure fun and joy of it, God gave me a gift of similar nature. A gift to me for the pure joy of it. Not all of his gifts have to come the hard way-sometimes they just come. I know God Delights in giving good gifts.
CHRISTMAS MORNING!
Santa ate the cookies and the reindeer ate all of the carrots!
Sorensen Family Christmas Nativity
Wiseman
Angel Libby.
She's even glowing!
Baby Tate in the manger
We got Uncle Shawn this year for Christmas.
His family was still in South Carolina and we felt lucky to have him here with us for the first time in years!
Ty came down with the bug...
Libby started to feel better.
Finally eating real food!
The happy boy who never got sick.
Tate's birthday decor done by Ty and Libby
She's just cute.
Happy Sabbath!
Silly Daddy
New Years Eve!
Adult time
Happy New Year!















































No comments:
Post a Comment