So this picture is actually in February. My kids were in their "spaceships" eating dinner. These were nights when Chris was finishing up at the duplex so I was doing what I could to entertain and keep the kids happy.
Ty found our Apples to Apples cards and put them throughout the house just like they did in this room. Funny until it had to be cleaned up...they were on every surface on the main level.
Sweet Baby Tate
Have I mentioned that is snowed A LOT this winter?
One night when Chris was working at the duplex Tate was being fussy and I couldn't make the snow ice cream Ty wanted to make so badly. He'd put out the bowl and it was so close to bedtime. So I just let him make it all by himself. He added the sugar, milk, and vanilla. I have no clue how much of any of it or even how it tasted...but I just let him take charge and make it. It's fun to see him in moments like this. It was so fun for him.
Happy Sabbath
I love this little tough guy.
I got a wrap to wear Tate so I could be hands free if needed.
I LOVE THIS WRAP!
It's lovely and Tate gets all happy and sleeps when I need my hands.
Happy Boy!
Happy Sabbath
Chris took the kids fishing at Deer Creek.
Libby was the only one who caught a fish.
We had lobster one night. Why not? It was amazing!
Happy Sabbath with the "swords" (don't call them bats, Ty will quickly correct you) that Chris made them.
Fish fun
Grandma wearing the wrap one day when she was watching all three kids!
Tate and Grandma Sorensen are good buds.
Chris had to re-do our front steps because they were crumbling and our insurance wouldn't cover our home if we didn't fix them. I don't have pics of the finished product, but Chris did great and they look fantastic!
Just LOVE him.
Warm March days...and playing with the cart.
Libby loves her Ribs. Had ribs at our neighbor's house one night. SO YUMMY.
Happy Sabbath
Row, row, row your boat...eating our ve-e-gies!
We ate lunch outside on one of our warm March days...it was lovely!
Mr. Greg Perry came for dinner one night. Afterwards we had smores and yum!
We had some cement poured...
It was so cool because they brought the cement truck through the orchards behind us! It was crazy!
Ta Dah!
He made wings for his car! He's always "adding value" to whatever he has.
He gets that from his Dad. :)
We had a deck put in. Goodbye suicide doors! Hello deck! I don't have a finished pic of it yet, but oh, it's lovely! The view is pretty sweet too. Love being able to see the temple.
Me and my buddy.
Wet days that were cold...and they still went out and played. I love these kids.
My pretty princess.
Ah...sunsets
LOVE
Abby & Tate and Chloe and Aiden. Fun cousins!
Emily and I watched the Women's Broadcast and Tate just laughed and laughed. A good time was had by all.
Happy Sabbath!
So I made a deal that if the kids left Tate alone while I exercised, they would get to hold him. For the FIRST TIME it worked...and they enjoyed loving on their brother.
I got him after I exercised too:)
So...there was this one night...and there were TONS of HUGE ELK on the mountain so close we could see them without binoculars...but then when you added binoculars, it was spectacular. I LOVE how close we are to wildlife.
It is so fun!
SUNSET
My Libby Girl. Rifle for shooting and a skirt for dancing, rainboots for being so cute.
At the end of March Tate was officially 3 months old. He's so sweet. We are so grateful for his smiles and love.
No comments:
Post a Comment