The nights are getting chilly and the days are cooling off this week. Crazy to think that we will be saying goodbye to summer! But I am ready to say goodbye to the hot temps!
Wayne Bartholomew Park in Springville. I took the kids and they had a blast!
I spy with my little eye, something that is Ty!
Ty started Let's Play Music last week. He was excited and terrified....so was I! He did great!
While Michela was here, we took her to Salem Ponds to catch a fish. I played on the "beach" with the kids - who LOVED it and Chris took Michela out in the canoe. TWO HOURS later...NO FISH. :( It was weird cause....Chris seems to always catch fish. There you go, my husband is human!
Ty loves doing his Let's Play Music homework!
It was harvest week for our plums and nectarines last week.
Made plum fruit leather.
Dried nectarines!
Yeah, she comes in a mess from the backyard all of the time. Isn't great?! I am grateful we have a backyard to be a kid in!
So Friday we took our door off and spent the weekend refinishing it. It was a lot of anxiety for me to not have a door on the front of my house and just leave...but there wasn't much of a choice. SO GRATEFUL for good neighbors and that our home was safe. I will have a before and after pic in next weeks blog post!
Morgan blessed baby Evelyn this weekend. It was SO GREAT to be with family.
Sidenote: It was also Paul's surprise 60th birthday party this weekend. We spent great time with family and LOVED having them here.
It was Payson's Onion Days this weekend and yesterday. We went to the carnival and the only thing we spent money on was cotton candy.
Libby didn't believe us that the cotton was actually candy and it took us like 5 mins to convince her she could eat it. She looked at us like we were crazy. BUT she ended up trying it and liking it. IT was so fun to see her change of heart!

No comments:
Post a Comment