June was a fun month. Fun because Ty has started picking out his own clothes (started - he doesn't do it all of the time, but he's starting to, and I'm finding I like it!) and Libby has decided clothes are for the birds. At least once a day she is running around with nothing but her cute smile.
This picture describes Libby's budding personality....lol.
Went to a homeschool park day. Truthfully, didn't find any families that I clicked with or would want to hang out with....takes time!
Libby girl with two of her favorite things....cake and ice cream.
Met up with Greg and the Hutchings for dinner after Vivian's (Dev's baby) first birthday party. We let the guys have a table all to themselves.
There are some pretty sweet moments between these two...love.
Memorial Day at my Grandma and Grandpa Hardy's graves.
Matchy-matchy with cousin Grayson!
Memorial Day projects - My dad brought his chainsaw and we cut down 5 trees. 3 were diseased apple trees and the other two were crab apple trees.
We bought a Gorilla Cart and it has been a wonderful tool for around the yard and for Ty to pull Libby in!
Ty started writing Elvis the elf - but I told him that Elvis was on summer vacation and not available until Christmas.
I love yardsale finds. Ty loves dressing up.
I bought a peach tree! I'm trying to keep it alive and out of the way of the deer....which they ate all peaches on it and most of the leaves. It's now got a little cage around it and I'm trying to keep it alive!
Crazies
Cherry tree fun! Glad Ty bought a sling shot, we had SO MANY birds in our cherry tree and thank goodness Chris is a good shot. Well, at least we scared some of them away. We really enjoyed eating our cherries!
Jan 1, 2017
We are excited. And more excited now that I'm moving out of the sicky stage.
Father's Day
Mys sister Heather is in town and we LOVE hanging out with her!
Went to Ruth's Chris Steakhouse for the big 30! Chris enjoyed the meal! The keep your plates at 500 degrees and it keeps your meal warm for the entire time! That was super cool. Throwing up my entire meal afterwards - not so cool. Once again - grateful to be moving out of the sicky stage!
Decided to head up to Strawberry Reservoir last week. It was a beautiful drive up through Spanish Fork Canyon. There was a storm though that pretty much ruined it for us. But it was fun to watch the lightning from the truck. We didn't have much time to catch anything.....glad the drive was beautiful!
Cutie pie liked throwing rocks in the water at Strawberry!
If anyone wanted a belly shot - this is for you. Yes, I am only 14 weeks pregnant and I look a lot more than that, but that's ok. And Terie will probably not appreciate me putting this pic on the blog - but she is so stinking cute and I can't wait to meet their baby girl next month!!!
Sparklers
Terie and Morgan hosted us, the Coxes, and the Reynolds for such a fun Fourth of July BBQ! It's fun to have family so close!
Fireworks are loud!
Manly match of boche ball!
Patriotic desserts!
Rdeen and Bora getting some Cox baby lovin'.
Kids loved the fireworks...promise!
Clothes have been optional....
Ty has been working on his writing, and I love to see it!
Libby has been trying to write letters too...and it's cute!
Congrats on Baby #3! I had the feeling that the lack of blog updates was because you were pregnant! 3 is fun, so excited for you guys!
ReplyDelete