We went to Tucanos for Chris, Dena, and Morgan's birthday on Wednesday night. It was great because we had the birthday post cards-which means 3 free meals! Oh it was amazingly delicious....my favs have to be the pineapple, fried bananas, and filet mignon (sp?) wrapped in bacon. Mmmm!
This picture is of how we all felt...FULL!
The Young's :)
Paul, Dena, and Sam.
Us!
These next pics are of Ty for church today. Chris dressed Ty today. He's so dang cute.
And I got my ears pierced. Chris has told me quite a few times that I should pierce my ears. I've been thinking about it for a while now, and decided yesterday to just do it. And then shortly thereafter freaked out because the lady who was going to pierce them was freaking me out. She was different and I was so nervous. What if she messed up? But after talking to my sis-in-law Tiffany, she gave me the courage to get it done. I was so nervous that I was nauseated, and it wasn't even that bad. And today, they don't even hurt.
Love that you got your ears pierced! Maybe you should show me in person before I leave the state...that is, if you read this comment before I leave (he, he). Love you!
ReplyDeleteNo way! Me too! The first 2 weeks my ears ached! Not cool. But now its been 7 months and its fun being able to switch them out and buy cute earings without having to look harder for clip ons.
ReplyDelete