Ty is 8 months old. He's crawling so much now! He is also still drooling so much too! He is also eating a lot. He loves real food and is a good eater. He is a lot of fun and is all over the place putting everything in his mouth. We sure love and enjoy being parents!
Here are some pictures that my sweet sister-in-law, Terie took in our backyard of Ty, and we looooove them! Hope you enjoy!




















The pics are great. Can't believe how big Ty is getting.
ReplyDeletethese are adorable! i love the ones with the fishing pole!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite are still the photos of him and his guitar...he really has the "rock star" face down. Love that kid and I'm going to miss him...and you too.
ReplyDeleteKareena:
ReplyDeleteI was just cleaning up "Favorites" on my computer and came across the link to your blog! And I was even able to sign in. I'm sorry that I missed all of the excitement of the birth of TY, but I'm glad I finally got to see photos of him. He IS darling! Congratulations a bit late!
Wendy Gardner