Sunday, February 26, 2012

Lately


Grandma Watkins came to visit all the way from California! My camera was full, so this was the only picture I got. He fell asleep in grandma's arms and just smiled at her and was so fun. Ty sure loves his grandma, he's just sometimes a little camera shy.


So...sometimes baby wants to be held, but I have things I just gotta do. I tried this carrier out again and he lasts about 10 minutes and then he is done. Maybe I just need to keep trying? Long story short, or floor got mopped that day!


Ty is such a happy baby. The one thing I LOVE about this stage is that Ty smiles with his WHOLE BODY. If you're holding Ty but you can't see him, you can FEEL when he smiles. It's so fun!


Ty LOVES his mobile. He will sit there and kick and smile as it goes around and around. It is so fun to watch!
Mobile Love...

This is Ty ready to go out and play with Terie, Noel, and Sam in the backyard for a few minutes. The weather isn't quite warm yet, but it wasn't too bad that day. Our friend Janae made him his cute little hat. And yes, I put socks on his hands like mittens. :)

1 comment: