Yesterday we were at my parents house before Chris and my Dad went to the Gun Show. I snapped this picture of Ty while his daddy was holding him.
Why do I love this picture so much?
#1. His daddy dressed him for the day, and may I say that Chris picked the cutest outfit.
#2. It's a picture of Ty with his daddy-my two favorite people on the planet.
#3. Ty isn't necessarily smiling because he's with his daddy-he's smiling at me-the mommy behind the camera, and that just gives me a lot of satisfaction that I caught that happy smile on camera(it's harder than you think.)
That picture is soo stinkin' cute!! I think I have to take about 50 pictures before I can get one that isn't blurry or catch them smiling. Ty is soo such a handsome little guy!
ReplyDeleteLove the pic. Two handsom men. Can't wait to see you guys.
ReplyDeleteIsn't it so fun to see daddy and son together? And of course we all know mom makes the babies smile more. :)
ReplyDelete