So Ty had too high of bilirubin levels the day he left the hospital, so they sent some lights to our home. Ty hated the lights! He was supposed to be on the lights all of the time except for diaper changes and feedings. He couldn't wear clothes or be swaddled. Since we'd swaddled him since he was home, he was too cold, or too free, or whatever and he hated it. I hated it too. Less time to hold and cuddle Ty-I might have cried about it a lot.
So one of the nurses from the hospital (we had to go to the hospital every day for a week to get his blood drawn) gave us some tape to sort of strap him in and he liked it a bit better. Thankfully the lights are gone now! He's doing great and we're glad that little chapter is over.
I have the cutest nephew. Congratulations again.
ReplyDeleteWhen Evan was on the bili lights, he had to be in this suitcase thing and had the bili blanket! Good thing they don't remember these fun things! He is so cute and I'm so glad to see that you're doing well!
ReplyDelete