My daddy is so funny, he listened to my husband.
My husband is so funny, he listened to me.
I am so funny, I listened to my inner girl....and made a comment about how a pink stock on my gun would be so cool.
And then it happened (thanks to my Dad's skills:). My 243 has a nice feminine touch to it. Thanks everyone for being fun!!! Let's just hope it helps my aim too!
My husband is so funny, he listened to me.
I am so funny, I listened to my inner girl....and made a comment about how a pink stock on my gun would be so cool.
And then it happened (thanks to my Dad's skills:). My 243 has a nice feminine touch to it. Thanks everyone for being fun!!! Let's just hope it helps my aim too!
Love it Kareena, thats awesome.
ReplyDeleteLOL. love it.
ReplyDeleteHaha. Too funny! That is the most awesome gun I have ever seen! Love it!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! I knew you liked to shoot, just never knew you had a gun of your own...Now it's even customized!
ReplyDelete