Chris took the kids up to where Ben and Ems were camping and spend a fun afternoon/evening with them!
Chris let's Ty try things that give the kid pure joy. Ty loves a good power tool....
Father and Son's campout. Ty met a sweet boy in our ward named Hudson and they played the entire time!
My sweet boy working on projects!
Sundays are fundays!
Flying kites with Daddy in the field behind our home.
Family reunion in St. George. All of the grandkids at the temple!
Eternal love!
Hiking to slot canyons and spending a fun day in the sun!
Libby was an incredible hiker and trooper.
Toquerville Falls - we all went under the cold waterfall!
Ty didn't like it...
Watching Peter Pan at Tuacahn
Celebrating Chris's birthday with TWO ice cream cakes!
He is officially 30 years OLD!
Father's Day!
Dinner at Ruth's Chris - amazing food!
I was pretty much sick all day with the pregnancy, so I was super bummed to throw up ALL of the food I ate at this restaurant! I felt like I was flushing money down the toilet!
Birthday Quad Ride
Picnic in a fun little area with butterflies!
Happy 30th to my love! Here's to at least 60 more birthdays for ya!





























No comments:
Post a Comment