Well I'm definitely feeling better and enjoying the summer a bit more now. It's also starting to cool down, hooray! Here are the pics of the week!
Ty eating lunch at Grandma Sorensen's house before we headed over to Farm Country at Thanksgiving Point.
Grandma S. helping Ty pet a cow!
Keeping Ty happy on the horse drawn carriage ride...it freaked him out at first.
Ty watching the kiddos ride ponies. LOVE his monkey backpack. It was a lifesaver! (Thank you Bora!)
Just hangin' out at Farm Country.
Checking out the chickens!
Alpacas
Ty LOVED the goats. I have a soft spot in my heart for goats too....
Checking out the fun gardens at Thanksgiving point.
Terie, Noel, Sam, Ty, and I went to feed ducks in Springville sort of close to our house. The kiddos had a blast!
Another green smoothie classic!
21 weeks pregnant! Can't wait to meet our little Libby!
Kareena you look great. Ty is getting do big too. Miss you guys.
ReplyDelete