Friday, July 12, 2013

A Photo Bomb has dropped....

Okay, so I haven't taken a lot of pics, nor have I blogged much, because being pregnant isn't always easy.  So, please forgive me for a bunch of pics that may or may not go together.


We finally got to meet baby Logan!  He came all of the way from Georgia, and he couldn't be any cuter!


Handsome Logan and Handsome Grandpa.


Daddy and Ty in Daddy's office.


Tunnel fun!


We went camping!!!!!  Ty is holding a cool caterpillar.


Yes, my tinfoil dinner were cooked to perfection and tasted amazing, can't you tell by the look on his face?



Ty enjoying some cantaloupe.

Ty and Daddy roasting marshmallows.


They loved them!


Ty and Mommy in our fun trailer.


Ty at home just being happy and cute.


At the cabin with Terie and Ems and Mike...Noel and Ty eating dinner.


Sorry, I just think this kid is so dang cute, so it's just a pic of his cuteness.


We went to Chloe's baptism last Saturday!


Ty eating avocado at grandma's house while daddy is at Red Castle.


He loved having this star on his forehead.  He looks like a super hero!!!

Just some stuff on Ty:  He does fantastic at saying "please" and we're learning "thank you."  He is hitting, spitting, and throwing fits.  He's been sick for the last week and a half-so he's not been his happy self lately, but I hope he's going to get over this soon!  He has new shoes that he LOVES to wear.  He's always saying new words (my personal favorite it how he says "octopus.")  Ty is a big tease (I wonder where he gets that from) and is our pride and joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment