Monday, June 24, 2013

12 Weeks And Counting....

Just felt that it is appropriate now that I am twelve weeks along to announce that we are happily pregnant.  The bundle of joy's arrival date is January 4, 2014.  I have been sick, but I can tell I'm definitely improving!  Which is so hopeful.  I can almost say (give me a day or two) that I haven't thrown up in a week!

Chris thinks it is a girl, as do I since I was not this sick with Ty.  However, girl or boy we would love either (Just not both!!!  That's for you who thought I may be having triplets...twins...etc.)  I pop at 10 weeks...there is no hiding it!
11 Week Baby Bump

When I was pregnant with Ty I ate a bowl of cold cereal before I went to bed and I ate bananas in the morning.  I can't eat either this pregnancy.  I also can't do BBQ sauce, like last time.  I haven't liked meat and just like last time, too much sugar makes me sick.  I have liked oranges....but most things don't sound good.  We've eaten out a bit more, but I am already improving and able to cook and function.

3 comments:

  1. Yay! We are so excited for you guys. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks. Hopefully by then you are feeling better. Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have totally been waiting for this post! I just had a feeling you were pregnant and sick and that's why you hadn't posted for a while! haha! So excited for you guys! You look so little and adorable! Get feeling even better soon!

    ReplyDelete