Sunday, June 17, 2012

Rock Canyon Hike

So last week I needed to take a break from all of the website stuff (see post below) and enjoy the good outdoors with my two favorite guys....if you don't know who my fav guys are...they are in the pic below.  Chris had never been to Rock Canyon so I took him and we had a good hike.  It was hot and beautiful.  We had a great time.  Enjoy the pics!


Okay so this pic isn't from the Rock Canyon Hike, but I had it and it was too cute to share!!!  Ty and his Daddy sure are good buds!




Chris and Ty cooled off in the creek.



I sure love my two guys!  They are SO FUN to be with!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kareena! I do have access to your blog! Hooray. I'm glad I can keep closer tabs on you from now on . . . Great to see you today!

    ReplyDelete