Here are a few things that we've been up to...can you tell it's summer? We've been enjoying the weather!
Chris, Ty, and I went up to Maple Canyon. It's a beautiful place! We love being outdoors and feeling the peace and balance that nature provides. We enjoy little walks and the conversations we can have together.
Terie, Noel, Sam, Ty, and I went to Spanish Fork to play on their splash pad! We sure had a lot of fun. We'll have to go again when the weather is warmer and we have more time to play, play, play!
The little fountains were so fun!
Ty just chillin' in his carseat.
We've started feeding Ty some cereal at night...and sometimes he gets a little messy. I couldn't choose which of the three pictures to post, so I ended up posting all of them!
You should have called us up for the splash pad! Great fun!
ReplyDelete