Quick update with pics...
Torture. I mean, Ty actually loves this and when he smiles it is even more hilarious, but every time I brought the camera to take the picture, he got a really concerned look on his face. The kid has his daddy's kissers...I mean lips!
My guys. He always looks concerned when I have the camera pointed at him. Seems he might be related to his grandpa Sorensen.
Ty and Sam at the cabin. Sorry-but the new blogger interface won't let me rotate the image.
Chris Mya and Brianna just finishing up their fishing at the cabin. Les and her fam were here for Jason's marathon in SLC and were were lucky enough to get to spend some time with them!
A fun little nature hike with Ty. He giggled the whole way!
My handsome men of the mountains.
Ty after our hike warming up in the cabin. Oh. So. Cute.
Ty at home the other day looking very intently at his swing. I don't know, but I thought it was cute...like pretty much EVERYTHING he does...
No comments:
Post a Comment