This is a quick pic I took of my hair for my mom. I got a haircut on Monday and got bangs! For me, they are pretty drastic. I am learning to get used to the look of them, as well as styling of them. I'll try and post another pic of my hair straight, I just haven't taken pics of it all yet. We're in California right now with Chris's family and enjoying every minute of it! More pics to come!
Thursday, December 23, 2010
This Is For Mom
This is a quick pic I took of my hair for my mom. I got a haircut on Monday and got bangs! For me, they are pretty drastic. I am learning to get used to the look of them, as well as styling of them. I'll try and post another pic of my hair straight, I just haven't taken pics of it all yet. We're in California right now with Chris's family and enjoying every minute of it! More pics to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love the new hair style! Short looks good on you.
ReplyDelete