Saturday, February 14, 2009

In the beginning....

I decided, due to popular demand, to start my own blog with occasional updates on my life. For all those wondering about the title of my "Virgil's Moxy," you should be wondering. Virgil is probably one of the worst names I have every heard and because of that reason I like it. Ever since I was 14 or so I have given myself the nickname Virgil. Moxie means "facing challenges and difficulties with spirit and courage."

This week I found out that I can't apply to the Marriott school. It appears that I need to retake economics (I got a C) in order to get into the Business School. Sounds funny but one class is stopping me from applying for the Business School this year. Oh well, everything happens for a reason.

My job is going really well. I am working 45-50 hours a week. I also donate plasma twice a week. Thats a liitle update on my life right now. Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment